Verified Reviewer

Can i get my parcel tomorrow in the morning? Because it's my gift for my gf. It's almost 10 days but i can't get my parcel.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Dislike.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Worst courier lex ph.

Comments

#1952598

Hi, Lyza A. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience and delays. We checked that item was already handled by our Logistics team and it has a new delivery date. You may anticipate the delivery on or before November 24, 2020. Kindly wait for the said item to be delivered.

No worries as our Logistics team were already exhausted their resources to deliver your item. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8 am-5 pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!

Lazada Philippines Reviews