Verified Reviewer

I received notifications about a Lazada order that I did not make (I do not even have a Lazada account). I reported it through Cleo chatbot and Lazada "Customer Care" email REPEATEDLY.

I only received one email reply requesting to send screenshot of notification - which I did. Meanwhile, the order and its notifications progressed.

To date, the order has been completed and Lazada has emailed that "my case is closed." I have the email trail and still awaiting reply/explanation/assurance from Lazada.

This is so upsetting and disheartening :(

*The ORDER NO.

given below is what appears in the email notifications. Like I said, the order was completed - but it is NOT MINE and was delivered to some address and person unknown to me.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Attention to paying customers.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Allow use of private emails to transact orders by strangers, Slow email reply, Administrative silence.

Comments

Apart from telling victims a series of things they can do, LAZADA should also take measures to CORRECT or REMOVE emails that are REPORTED and PROVEN to be wrongly used by customers. That does not seem to be hard thing to do. Your "nice words" and "system" for addressing complaints ARE NOT ENOUGH.

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we are sorry for what you've experienced.

We may suggest for you to replace your email's password so that the Lazada account will log out in someone's device.No worries, we will document this matter. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews