Please, its been 12 days di ko pa nakukuha ang remittance no. ko para sa refund ko, may na received na kong text from LBC that they sent it to my email, but wala akong natanggap, so what i did is sinunod ko ang direction through text that they sent me if ever di ko natanggap, and still there is NO RESPONSE AT ALL.

Pls, REPLY AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS.

Thank you! My email: markjohntecson49@yahoo.com

Please please please {{redacted}}

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

DI PA RIN NASO SOLVED.

Did you get your remittance number? Its been 10 days since I received a text that my remittance nunber will be sent to my email but I still havent received it yet.

Ive contacted their live chat support a number of times now but ai keep getting the same response to wait 24-48hrs but I still dont have it yet. Im thinking na mag take ng legal action, anyone here who can help?

to Anonymous #1442765

No i havent get it yet. Sana di na umabot pa na mag take ng legal action ako against them.

Sana seryosohin nila to, mga customer tayo nila. I'll update soon

to Anonymous #1444634

You got yours yet? Got a call last week na isesend daw same days. 4 days passed and wala pa din.

to Anonymous #1445241

Wala pa din. Nauubos na pasensya ko sa kanila, tsk

LazadaPH

Hi Ma'am/Sir, we do understand your concern as a customer. Could you provide to us the order number of your item for us to check it also in our system?

Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Thank you so much.

to LazadaPH #1441703

#386527973 Thats the tracking no.of my order. I hope you settle this, asap. Thank you.

LazadaPH
to markhojn49 #1443279

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we're trying to call you but it seems your contact number is unavailable right now. May we know the best time to call you back for us to discuss about your concern for your refund?

Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+.Thank you so much.

to LazadaPH #1443522

You can call me anytime soon po. Actually i answered ur phone call kanina and idk what happened, i cant hear anyone it’s like naka-mute.

Pls call me as soon as u get this. Thank you.

to LazadaPH #1447938

Hello. Do you still have plan in solving this one?

Why not just send the remittance no.in my email?

It takes forever to wait for your response eh. Pagod nako kahihintay na ma settle to

MedicalScallop
to LazadaPH #1458923

LAZADA WHAT NOW? WHERE'S OUR REFUND?

WAG NYO HINTAYIN NA IPOST PA NAMIN IN PUBLIC KUNG GAANO KA WALANG KWENTA YUNG SERVICE NYO IN TERMS OF REFUND. NAKAKADISAPPOINT.

UP UNTIL NOW I WASNT ABLE TO RECEIVE THE REMITTANCE NUMBER. FIX THIS OR ELSE.