Since you have redelivered the return item you delivered to me under the above captioned order, it implied your incapacity to protect your customer. I reasoned to you that the item does not fit the 2016 explorer sport key fob for which your supplier wrongly advertised on which you could send it to the ford dealership to verify to find out by your own wether my contention is correct or not but you choose to protect the interest of the said foreign supplier.

In view thereof you have clearly made known to me that you are not truly a reliable supply source far from amazon of usa from which I been patronizing for several years already and had not experienced the same that I had with you. From the very start of my dealings with you I was happy to avail of your services from health supplements , household items, furnitures, tools, spare parts and clothings until I had this very big disappointment from a very small items that failed to support my claim. I will never never buy from you again never.

The end of my business relationship with you. Nestor Ong I bought the same item from aliexpress and sending a picture of it just for you to know that your supplier had wrongly include explorer in their advertisement just because it look the same as that for the ford explorer and here is the picture if it will touch your common sense.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Claim.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thank you for taking our call. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.