Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Dear Legal Counsel:

I have to return an item with Order #312572****78982 under the seller name UnliworldPH with address at Metro-Manila-Quezon City, Quezon City, Sacred Heart.

The item is BOSE QC35 with a price amounted to P2,299. Upon checking the product, it does not work.

Power is dead. Also, I have checked my personal account at Lazada, the said item was not there so I could have it returned to the seller. Likewise, UnliworldPH is not answering my message to them.

Please advice what I should do.

Sherwin S.

Alar

Opal St. Skyland Estate Homes

San Isidro, Tarlac City

Contact: 0923922****

Lazada Philippines Pros: Payout options.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Not as described.

Comments

#1911709

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

Once you received an item with problem, no worries, because we have a return policy. If your area is affected by the ECQ, we will be extending the return period but make sure that you will submit an online return form within the return policy of your item. You may check this link https://tinyurl.com/y7vggrcj for the LBC branches operating this ECQ. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews