59 views
Verified Reviewer

I ORDERED ASUS ZENFONE 4 MAX LITE ON FEB 12. ON FEB 14 TO MY SURPRISE A DIFFERENT UNIT MYPHONE A13 INSIDE A DAMAGED OPPO BOX WAS ON THE PACKAGE.

TO MY DISMAY I IMMEDIATELY RETURNED IT BACK TO LBC ON THE SAME DAY AFTERNOON.HOPING TO RESIVE THE ISSUE ASAP. BUT ON FEB 17 I RECEIVED AN EMAIL YHAY THEY ARE REJECTING THE REURN. MULTIPLE TIMES A REQUESTED FIR A REFUND WITH NO SUCESS. THEY JUST SAID THAT REFUND REASON INCORRECT.

HOW CAN I SELECT THE CORRECT REASON IF YOU HAVE ONLY THREE OPTIONS IN THERE? 1.PACKAGE NOT DELIVERED 2. MISSING FREEBIE 3.INCOMPLETE ITEMS. AS OF THIS TIME I ALREADY SPOKE WITH AT LEAST 4 REPS FROM CHAT AND IAM HEARING THE SAME THING THAT THIS IS ALREADY UNDER INVESTUGATION.

I BEEN DOING A FOLLOW UP SINCE FEB 17 TO NO AVAIL. AS OF THIS TIME THERE IS NO LONGER A REFUND OPTION ON THE WEBSITE.

I AM LOSING HOPE AND I DONT RECOMEND THIS SERVICE TO OTHERS. WHAT SUPPOSE TO BE A VALENTINE GIFT TO MY WIFE HAS TURNED INTO A NIGHTMARE.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Hassle free shopping.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Worst, Lex delivery service.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews