I've been a satisfied customer in Lazada for years using their Cash on Delivery payment system not until I used a Credit Card because the item must be bought via electronic means.It is stated that the item that I desire is available so I ordered that and Lazada verified my order.

Almost a week has passed but I didn't receive an update (usually, they update my order via e-mail). One day passed then suddenly I received an e-mail stating that my desired item is out of stock and the credit card's billing would be reversed back. At first this is alright, I accepted the fact that the item would not be there anymore so I browsed for another and ordered it again via Credit card. The same thing happened.

On that day, I swore not to use any form of electronic payment system via Lazada.Cash on delivery forever.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of dell laptop. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dell laptop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1204391

We're sorry to hear about what happened to your previous orders.For PREPAID orders you may also use HelloPay as your payment method.

This way, you dont have to use your CC. You just have to create a HelloPay account using this link https://www.hellopay.com.ph/contact-us.html, click "Register for a Personal Account" then follow the instructions. With this you may just pay for your orders via any 7/11 or M Lhullier Stores near you within 24 hours.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!