1.8
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 18, 2017

they provided no explanation for the order cancellation and no explanation why their courier have not delivered the item when it has been sitting on their warehouse for 2 weeks!

Original review posted by user May 17, 2017

Worst experience ever with Lazada and I don't even know what I can do about it. I will be checking for my legal options as I really want to pursue this case and have the people responsible taken into account.

I have been waiting for an item for 3 weeks now to be delivered. According to their system, the item was picked-up by their courier last May 4, and have been at their warehouse since then. I have been following-up daily with Lazada and spoke with their Customer Support. Last night, out of the blue, I received an email saying my transactions were cancelled because I (1) supposedly could not be reached by the courier (2) I supposedly asked for the items to be cancelled - none of which is true.

I called Lazada immediately last night and spoke with the CS superviser Leonardo, to ask him specifically not to cancel the order and that I would still want the items delivered. He advised me that he will create a dummy order and still ask for the items to be delivered. I specifically advised I do not want my order cancelled and I do not want a refund that would take 2 weeks.

I just want my order delivered, and he agreed. Today, I just woke up to an email saying my refund has already been processed and to wait for 5-15 days when I have not even heard back from Leonardo or anybody else from Lazada.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Affordable prices.

I didn't like: Never received item, Incompetent agents, Customer service and how there are no buyers protection, Service, Lack of accountability.

Comments

San Pedro, Calabarzon, Philippines #1350490

The Lazada slogan is "effortless shopping" however this misleading, marketing propoganda is 100% disingenuous to say the least.

Their policies don't make much sense and the worst part is they indoctrinate their staff to continually vomit off the wall policies to their customers in an attempt to give false and misleading excuses and reasons why they fail to provide real customer service and satisfaction.

Had to cancel my account as their behavior and so called problem solving abilities were completely irresponsible and moronic and a complete insult to any customer expecting honesty and sincerity.

Simply put they're just another so called company designed to help bankrupt the average person with unnecessary excuses, time wasting that lead to unprofitable and undesirable & extremely frustrating circumstances that could easily be avoided with a little common sense and accountability. RIP Lazada.