Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region

I am trying to order a makeup set but when I input my address, there is no "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Please fix it immediately.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of makeup concealer palette. Lazada Philippines needs to "please add benguet on "select province" option" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned makeup concealer palette in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Ang tagal ng issue nito maski nung hindi pa ako nag sign up.I think last year pa.

Kaya sa Amazon nalang ako omo-order, mas mura kahit dagdag shipping fee ng kaunti pero makakabili naman ako ng items na wala dito sa Pilipinas.

Nag message ako sa Twitter nila today, sabi aayusin daw dahil may mga problema sa deliveries dito sa Benguet. Nag tweet pa sila na "Happy shopping to all Benguet folks!" kasi ayos na daw. Pero nung i-check ko wala parin, lol.

Most ng items naman ng Lazada are from abroad, kung gusto nyo pwede parin sa Amazon.

May mga tutorials online kung pano maka order sa Amazon, Ebay, at iba pang online shop na hindi sa Pilipinas.I've been doing ordering from Amazon since last year, minsan lang ako nawalan ng items by LBC, pero dahil may option to insure the items, i-re-refund ng LBC kapag nawala nila.

Grabe lazada. Anong problema nyo saming mga taga-benguet

no benguet choice. will opt for ebay or aliexpress. tsk tsk

Buti pa ang Kalinga nasa list samantalang ang summer capital of the philippines wala. Tsk.

Until when will lazada act on putting Benguet in d list of provinces..I am sure there had been a lot of customers here in Baguio and benguet who were buying on lazada..

Ayaw po ba ni lazada ng madaming customers?Mahigit isang buwan na wala parin action???

Oo nga.Anlapit lng ng Baguio sa Manila ah...tsk paayos nmn.

Last time clinose niyo nlang basta ung order ko. Antagal ko hinintay tas wala dumating.

Wala man pasabi.Paayos ng service niyo pls.

Sana po maayos na yung issue po dito sa Baguio area para maka order na po kami :(

Nakakarating ng Tawi- Tawi - Baguio -Benguet wala. Kakaiba!

I'm having the same problem as you.I was planning to surprise my boyfriend with a gift as we are to vacation in Benguet.

Lazada does not have the option for "Benguet" nor "Baguio"!

Mountain Province is so much harder to reach than Benguet.Why is it not included here?

Lazada Philippines, please resolve this issue.I am also a long-time customer who has been buying through your company for years now and I was to order this April again.

Seeing that Benguet is now considered one of your Unserviceable Areas is very bad news. As stated by one commentator here, Benguet isn't really that far from Manila and really, if you truly value your customers, then have this problem solved ASAP and at least give us one valid reason as to why you suddenly cannot do deliveries here.

During the months of December up until March, I was still able to order from you and have received my orders without as much hassle as before.Please make it possible for Benguet customers to be able to order again.