Lazada Philippines - No "Benguet" choice on "Select Province"

308 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews

I am trying to order a makeup set but when I input my address, there is no "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Please fix it immediately.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Makeup Concealer Palette
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #806708

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 16 Yes 16 0 No 0
Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
308 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 11 #1142661

Ang tagal ng issue nito maski nung hindi pa ako nag sign up. I think last year pa. Kaya sa Amazon nalang ako omo-order, mas mura kahit dagdag shipping fee ng kaunti pero makakabili naman ako ng items na wala dito sa Pilipinas.
Nag message ako sa Twitter nila today, sabi aayusin daw dahil may mga problema sa deliveries dito sa Benguet. Nag tweet pa sila na "Happy shopping to all Benguet folks!" kasi ayos na daw. Pero nung i-check ko wala parin, lol.
Most ng items naman ng Lazada are from abroad, kung gusto nyo pwede parin sa Amazon. May mga tutorials online kung pano maka order sa Amazon, Ebay, at iba pang online shop na hindi sa Pilipinas. I've been doing ordering from Amazon since last year, minsan lang ako nawalan ng items by LBC, pero dahil may option to insure the items, i-re-refund ng LBC kapag nawala nila.

Apr 11 #1142614

Grabe lazada. Anong problema nyo saming mga taga-benguet

Apr 10 #1142452

no benguet choice. will opt for ebay or aliexpress. tsk tsk

Apr 08 #1141733

Buti pa ang Kalinga nasa list samantalang ang summer capital of the philippines wala. Tsk.

3 0 Reply

Apr 08 #1141667

Until when will lazada act on putting Benguet in d list of provinces.. I am sure there had been a lot of customers here in Baguio and benguet who were buying on lazada.. Ayaw po ba ni lazada ng madaming customers? Mahigit isang buwan na wala parin action???

Mik

Apr 08 #1141501

Oo nga. Anlapit lng ng Baguio sa Manila ah...tsk paayos nmn. Last time clinose niyo nlang basta ung order ko. Antagal ko hinintay tas wala dumating. Wala man pasabi. Paayos ng service niyo pls.

Apr 07 #1140814

Sana po maayos na yung issue po dito sa Baguio area para maka order na po kami :(

Apr 07 #1140772

Nakakarating ng Tawi- Tawi - Baguio -Benguet wala. Kakaiba!

Apr 07 #1140722

I'm having the same problem as you. I was planning to surprise my boyfriend with a gift as we are to vacation in Benguet. Lazada does not have the option for "Benguet" nor "Baguio"! Mountain Province is so much harder to reach than Benguet. Why is it not included here?

Apr 06 #1140070

Lazada Philippines, please resolve this issue. I am also a long-time customer who has been buying through your company for years now and I was to order this April again. Seeing that Benguet is now considered one of your Unserviceable Areas is very bad news. As stated by one commentator here, Benguet isn't really that far from Manila and really, if you truly value your customers, then have this problem solved ASAP and at least give us one valid reason as to why you suddenly cannot do deliveries here. During the months of December up until March, I was still able to order from you and have received my orders without as much hassle as before. Please make it possible for Benguet customers to be able to order again.

Apr 03 #1138533

Please do something for this immediately, surely you do not want your reputation to go down, and I don't actually understand about your "Out of Serviceable Area", I mean I already ordered products from Lazada to Baguio, Benguet and the goods have arrived. The question is how it became Out of Serviceable Area when we have past transactions made? Is it temporarily or permanent? Or do you have any issues in Benguet and your business is banned here? please make some clarifications for this. Thank you!

Apr 03 #1138494

Yes me too! This is really frustrating.

Apr 02 #1138065

How can i order again if there is no Buenget in ur selected area? Last week i've ordered and it successfully arrived but when I've order again there is no Baguio Buenget ?? Baka pwede pki ayos nyu nmn

Mar 26 #1134508

Same here. Cant order the product i want since there is no Benguet and Baguio under Select Province. Sayang

LazadaPH

Mar 21 #1131165

Thank you for your inquiry. One of the possible reasons is your location may be part of the declared "Out of Serviceable Area" of our courier partner. We already forwarded this concern to the appropriate team and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

0 7 Reply
jiggy

Mar 30 #1136526 Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia

I'm from Baguio city, gusto KO din po mag order ng mountain bike, kaso bakit walang option sa location ng CAR region, samantalang ang mountain province at cagayan do naman hamak na mas malayo kisa Baguio City.

Apr 01 #1137973

Out of serviceable area? But I just ordered 3 items a week ago and it arrived just this week. Yesterday I was trying to order again, only to find out that Benguet/Baguio City is not available. This is sad.

Apr 03 #1138505

Lazada pls do something about it.i needed to order a special gift by the end of the month

Apr 08 #1141289

Does it have to do with the recent problem with lbc and 2go? Kasi kaya withold muna lazada dahil yun partner courier nila na lvc branch ng Baguio has to many deliveries, internal problem. Why don't lazada have your own courier na since malaki na company na and high na costumer population

Apr 08 #1141751

Yes, Tama ka dyan. I just talk to one of their customer service dun sa Lazada and mayroon daw sila problema o issue regarding sa delivery courier nila because of sa familiarization sa area ng baguio. Naghahanap pa daw sila ng delivery team which is familiar daw dito sa area ng baguio. Yung Iba naman, sinabi eh Logistics partner naman daw. To Lazada, If you are reading this Comments, Kung willing lang kayo na makinig ng recommendations ng customer ninyo, why don't you take Airspeed as a delivery courier namin dito sa baguio because I experience na mabilis din naman ang service nila because their are the ones who is serving your rival online shopping na Zalora and they are delivering naman ng tama. Sa side naman nating mga taga-Baguio, maybe patience and understanding lang siguro ang kailangan kung pagdating sa delivery kasi kaya ishinutdown ng lazada ang baguio area because madami na din sila narereceive na reklamo na mabagal ang order dito sa baguio kaya ginawa nila yun. Am I right Lazada?

1-20 of 22 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about
×