please cancel the ORDER # 317879359.I accidentally click it and there's no cancel button.

will not pay for it upon delivery thanks. I will to cancel my order. It's been 2 days already but there is no cancel button So on December 22 i ordered something on lazada. But, i regretted to buy it and tried to cancel my order the next day The steps to cancel your order were.............

1.Login to your account. 2.Go to "My orders" screen and select “Cancel” on the order you wish to cancel. Why is there ain't any cancel button. Now I can't cancel my order.

How do I cancel?without contacting customer service.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines skechers ladies sports flex appeal 2 0 high energy sneakers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Taytay, Rizal, Philippines #1275057

Hi.Pls cancel my order 381593648.

thank you.No cancel button in your page.

LazadaPH
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1260143

Thank you for your post.We have already cancelled your order.

Please note that the cancellations button is only available within 6 hours from the time the order has been created.After 6 hours, you would have to contact customer service via phone, chat or Contact us to have the order cancelled.

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1260126

Hi, please be advised that we have no option to cancel any order after 6 hours prior from ordering the item. You may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, or email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Thanks!