after placing an order on their website, I made payment of the latter
with my Visa card, but has lazada deny this payment, so I ask them why?
And I hit a wall!
He say he must go on their website to reply to my question, except that all issues are already doing, and none of them does not correspond to my problem!
And therefore impossible to contact lazada directly to ask what it is?
no mail address directly, except that which takes us directly on their site?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- No good for this time
What I disliked
- No real assistance for the customers
You May Also Like
- "LAZADA' Just to inform you that the delivery man of 2GO Express came today Oct. 12, 2016 at 3:45p.m. but I did not accept my order(2GO..."
- "I ordered a tinker motor dirt bike, was delivered on Oct. 28,2014 by 2GO but i returned it the next day because it was defective, i requested for a full..."
- "LAZADA RETURN POLICY SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! I have placed an order thru lazada on feb 10. They have sent confirmation on the same day. I find it funny that they were..."
- "As Paypal user, I had paid using Paypal to pay internet purchases as Paypal advertises it as a safest way to pay and buy which is untrue. I had bought..."
- "I've only asked for a trail of audible, but then they managed to charge me a total of 3 times without me noticing. The cost of each charge is $16.22..."
- "I am a Paypal user. I had used Paypal to buy goods. Several Chinese sellers on a n Internet site iOffer cheated me by shipping counterfiet Louis vuitton shoes ,..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."