3.1
Turnaround Time

after placing an order on their website, I made payment of the latter

with my Visa card, but has lazada deny this payment, so I ask them why?

And I hit a wall!

He say he must go on their website to reply to my question, except that all issues are already doing, and none of them does not correspond to my problem!

And therefore impossible to contact lazada directly to ask what it is?

no mail address directly, except that which takes us directly on their site?

no hotline?

no tcha't?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. supra591304 is quite happy with no good for this time and stated that there is a room for improvement of no real assistance for the customers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lazada philippines customer care. Lazada Philippines needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1205463

Hi, can you please provide us an order number so that we can check it? Thank you.