2.7
Turnaround Time

I purchase an item for my school project and paid it by Cash on delivery. But sadly when i check it it is defective so i returned the item.

The lazada did not email me for the LBC REMITTANCE NUMBER. Pls email the remittance number on my email account princesscutab@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Thank you Lazada Finally got my refund.

to Anonymous #1689636

You're always welcome, EminentPurpleEmperor180! We are glad that you already received your refund.

This way, we can do improvements especially in this area of your concern. Rest assured that this is noted and that we are working very hard to provide a better online shopping experience to our valued customers like you. Thanks! For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

to LazadaPH #1686355

Order #228586209837365

to Anonymous #1686376

Hi EminentPurpleEmperor180, we are trying to call on your registered number that you used in placing an order which is: 09661835494 but the line keeps on ringing, we would like to discuss your concern for us to resolve it. In line with this, could you provide to us any alternative number or best time to call you to verify some details?

to LazadaPH #1686697