I ordered Tribu Sandals unfortunately hindi nag kasya kaya ni return ko. Lazada messaged me ang sabi eh unavailable ung replacement, so I refund na lang. Pero wala ako natanggap na LBC remittance number sa email ko.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Hi lazada can you please send me my remittance number into macsey62@gmail.com

Lazada, can you please resend the tracking number of the withdrawal of my Lazada wallet which has the id {{Redacted}}. Send the tracking number to kaizer90210@gmail.com please send asap

MinutePolecat

Hi lazada can you pls send me my lbc transaction no. To jhon132529@gmail.com.

Hi lazada can you please send me my remittance number into chuajulia0119@gmail.com

Hi lazada can you please send me my remittance number into miggscuaderno@gmail.com

Hi lazada can you please send me my remittance number into chabybaybayan@yahoo.com

#1620040

Hi Lazada! Please send my remittance number to Agustinjulenejoy@gmail.com

Hi, Lazada. Do send my LBC tracking number to sabzter@yahoo.com for the refund of Order 213991707258562.

Sino po ba may alam kung pabo makakausap amg actual tao nila instead of automated responses?

hi lazada please send my lbc remittance number to my account. jemarie.sumilhig.js@gmail.com

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
In case you've faced difficulties with receiving a refund from lazada.com.ph, contact Lazada Philippines customer service team.

I have also have not yet received my remittance number regarding my refund please send me the remittance number i already requested withdraw.. please send my remittance number in my email add 052392romnick@gmail.com Here's the order number 209014768839674

Singlemiddle Agedman Withonlycat

I have also have not yet received my remittance number regarding my refund please send me the remittance number i already requested withdraw.. please send my remittance number in my email address ogaralenol@gmail.com

Can you please send me again my remittance no. In this account lee.santos.00.27@gmail.com I lost my current email where you sent my remittance number due to forgot my password and having a hard time to recover please.

hi lazada where is my remittance number? my order number 208525921080403

hi lazada where is my remitace number? my order number 206131224982647

Hi! What should I put in the Bank Account Number for the LBC withdrawal of my e-wallet?

The item was replaced instead of refunding my money. Thanks Lazada.

Can you please send me again my remittance no. In this account m.saldua86@yahoo.comI lost my current email where you sent my remittance number due to forgot my password and having a hard time to recover please.

Order No. 4338480802547

Vanessa Doce

Hi,I returned an item last week and the return was successfully done. I received the refund details but Lazada failed to give me the remittance number.

LBC didnt accepted the remittance number. Where did can I get the right one?

I need to get the refund asap. Please resolve this.Here's the order number:201767543852024