53 views

Hi! What happened to your Logistics Facility in Sta.

Rosa Laguna? It seems that my parcel has been there for almost a week now. No movement at all. I ordered on June 22, the seller immediately packed the items and was picked up by your logistic partner on June 23.

Since then, my parcel didn't left that warehouse on Sta. Rosa Laguna. Usually when I order here in Lazada, my parcels will arrive in just three days. Very consistent!

However, this time I was disappointed. I wanted to cancel my order since COD naman but it is not the fault of the seller but of your CENTRALIZED DELIVERY SYSTEM! YOUR COURIER! I thought I ordered it just in time to be given as a gift last Saturday (June 27) but it's June 29 already.

So disappointing! Nagdirect nalang sana ako kay seller.

Di na sana nabawasan income niya by your commission. Super disappointed!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Delivery team.

Comments

Soooo, as of now, I just received an email and status update from Lazada that my items has been shipped. 19:12PM.

It's cool that after I posted this complaint, my parcel went from being in the custody of Logistics Facility in Sta. Rosa Laguna to being shipped and just left that warehouse TONIGHT. Are you serious? But thank you for your immediate response.

I hope it's true that my parcel is on the way.

Atleast the customer service is good. Thank you!

Lazada Philippines Reviews