Resolved
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 02, 2017

They sent me an invoice.. Sales invoice instead of acknowledgement receipt or official receipt.

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2017

No proof of authenticity! No attached official receipt for warranty or atleast the acknowledgement receipt as the package arrived.

As stated I can use that at Time Depot to claim for my wty. And I'm needing it for verifying if the watch is fake or authentic. I already requested to an agent about it nov.11, promised to comply within 72hrs. but until now no feedback nor an update on email.

The product page is no longer available now. This could be a real fake item! All I need is the copy of receipt to be sent on my email.. See attached photos for reference.

Order no. 397541535

Product or Service Mentioned: Casio Watch.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Resie, thank you taking my call. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.