I ordered pair of shoes labeled Size 34-41 Women Fashion boat shoes low cut suede vamp slip-on shoes loafers-intl. worth Php 896.00 paid thru credit card last January 23, 2018 with order number 336753193.

On February 5, my order number 336753193 labeled 1 Women Fashion boat shoes low cut suede vamp slip-on shoes loafers-intl. arrived but to my surprise it did not contain a pair of shoes but instead a piece of cloth with a note saying the product is not available at the meantime it will be delivered within 3 days. A day after I chatted with customer service named "Michael" who later disconnected me as I was having a poor signal. I reconnected and a chat name of

"Ana_Rose" entertained me who promised to investigate and bring the matter to management.

On February 12, they instructed me to accomplish a return order form for the piece of cloth delivered which was sent thru LBC last Feb. 13, 2018. There was even a confirmatory email that Lazada already received my return order form last February 15, 2018. It has been more than a month now and still I have not received my refund.

I am going to warn others about this ugly incident so that they will never order products from Lazada anymore. I felt cheated about what happened to my Php 896.00 which went to nothing.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

I liked: First time customer for online shopping, Fast delivery.

I didn't like: Refund policy, Management, Some items is fake.

Comments