This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Buyer

Resolved

Update by user Dec 06, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. Finally, I was able to receive a full refund!

Thank you so much for your support. I couldn’t make it without your help..

Original review posted by user Nov 06, 2020

I ordered the item costs at 15k and was broken when I received. I requested an item return they asked me to wait for the item to be picked up since its 50 kg.

I made follow ups 4 times after but no updates.

Today the customer service told me I cant return the item coz its beyond their return policy. The customer service closed our chat when I was still chatting.

Comments

#1946941

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We have sent you an email regarding this concern, you may check it. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews