2.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered four products in one batch ( 1 bluetooth music receiver worth 190 pesos, 1 MS-198BT Speaker worth about 685 pesos, 1 set SATA to USB converter worth 400 pesos, and lastly the 2 in 1 USB 1TB worth about 582 pesos) , I first received the Bluetooth music receiver, 2nd was the Speaker, 3rd the SATA converter and lastly the USB) One that I am pissed off is the USB because it really shows 1TB even on the system, but when I try to put more than 16GB of files, the files suddenly become corrupted and cannot be opened, so I did realized it was fake. Second is the SATA converter, I did return it not because it doesn't benefit me, but because it does'nt work it does'nt seem to be compatible on my old 3.5" HDD so I did return it on about after a day the item was delivered to me, I returned it on October 18, 2017, but until now, I was not able to receive my LBC Remittance Number for me to get the refunds, and I really need the money now, I also did email them already.

But still no response.

Now, if I have to rate LAZADA service: in delivery, 10 (Very Good) but in refunds, I would like to rate them 1 (They Sucks) but if I am able to receive my refunds which is I'm still waiting for it. I can change my impression about them regarding their refunds service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adapter.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Delivery of the product.

I didn't like: Some items is fake, Refunds sucks.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 23, 2017.

Comments

Hi Lazada Ph nareceived niyo naba yung return item ko? Sabi kasi sa lbc forwarded to lazada warehouse, pero wala akong natatanggap na email mula sa inyo kung nareceived niyo na ba?! Nagmessage na ako sa inyo sa fb pero wala parung reply!

BIBILI SANA AKO NG FLASH DRIVE NA 1TB, PERO , ANG CAPACITY LANG PALA AY 16GB, E HUWAG NA LANG, SAYANG LANG ANG PERA.

LazadaPH

Hello Madame/Sir, good day! We've tried to call your contact number but seems your line is busy.

Moreover, the updates of your returned item were already sent to your email address. Please check your email's inbox, spam or junk for your reference. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

1197sammy
to LazadaPH #1390790

update ko lang po kayo, di ko nareceive ang refunds pero binalik nila yung product,. pero salamat na lang din, magagamit ko naman yun in the future.

Mas maganda na lang kesa naman di nila ibalik tas wala pang refunds na parang imposible na talagang maibalik sa customer. nung isang araw pa pinadala ng LBC, sinabi nga dun sa package na Returned Item e, kaso pinadala naman kaya kinuha ko na lang.

I feel you kasi sobrang tagal talaga ng process. Ako nga yung item ko sinuli ko Oct.

6 pa, hanggang ngayon on going pa yung processing ng request ko for refund.

Sana mainprove yung pagsesend ng notification once nasa warehouse na yung return item.

Sa pagkabili naman ng fake item, si Lazada kasi parang middle man lang na sya yung nagproprocess lng ng order natin. At minsan talaga kahit na pinagbabawal ni Lazada pagbebenta ng fake may nakakalusot parin kaya sakto lang na nireport mo yung issue.

LazadaPH

Hello Madame/Sir, we really do understand where are we coming from. May we do know your order number so we may assist you further?

We do send the return, refund and replacement notification via email, in the email you used in placing the said order. For refund notifications, we do send refund details along with the LBC refund in the separate email yet it will also be sent to the said email. You may also connect with us through our social media accounts like Lazada Philippines Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Youtube.

You may also contact us via www.lazada.com.ph/contact. Thank you!

to LazadaPH #1387453

Hello LazadaPH, here is my order number: 385266475, and here is the link: https://www.lazada.com.ph/index/viewOrderTracking/?orderNr=385266475#3 and by the way, I already returned the said item, and I also uploaded some picture of it.

My returned item is 1set USB 3.0 to SATA 22Pin & SATA to Micro SATA Adapter for 1.8" 2.5" Hard Disk Driver With Extral USB Power Cable with the price of ₱399.69 x 1

I want a refund, I need the money, please. until now, I still haven't receive a remittance number.