Turnaround Time

I order an item on a sale this Dec 10. And to be sure that i will receive item asap i paid extra for same day delivery.

But i waited that but no one comes. I check my order status and it on to receive but when i check it on logistic page they say that there has been an attempt in middle of the night? Just wow and it was failed. And there's another one?

7:57 am in the morning both out for delivery and failed delivery cause i'm not home? How is that possible ? I contact costumer service and they said that they will request for redelivery. Asap.

Cause my package status is preparaing for return to seller? Without my consent? I already paid that and i can't order since the sale is already done! Still i'm hoping to receive ny item.

There are no real attempt to deliver my item at all i'm not the only one as i see on review in google for entrego are are many customer that had the same situation. Give me what i paid for

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments