I purchased a 32" Ace Smart tv in lazada last May 2018, and now the tv was not working. Whenever I tried to turn it on, it turned on showing the Ace Logo then after a few second it suddenly turned off by its own.

I dont know what happened..

So please help me with this or kindly give me a contact detail on where I can use the 1year warranty of my Ace Smart Tv.. thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

to LazadaPH #1627746

This is my tracking number "XSO000000071151"

SmoggyBichonFrise980
to Anonymous #1628478

Nacontact mo po yung service center nila? Ganon din po kasi problema nung inorder ko na Ace 40.

to SmoggyBichonFrise980 #1628902

No ndi ko nacontact, nagriring ung binigay nila na # pero pinapatayan lang ako at ndi sinasagot tawag ko.. and nagpunta aq sa palanca quiapo walang ace service center dun..

pinagloloko lang tayo ng ace company na yan.. ipa tulfo ng kaibigan ko yang company nila