3.3
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 27

Lazada PH has already given me a refund regarding my return. Thank you.

Update by user Oct 28

Order# 208970672084208 Item: Firefly Mobile AURII F8 Premium Nothing is inside the cellphone box

Original review posted by user Oct 28

Hi, I am still waiting for Lazada to change my tracking status from 'Shipped' to 'Delivered' since I paid and received the said empty package last Oct. 27 in the afternoon.

Until now, I am waiting for my status to change so that I could return it and question you why something like that has happened. I have been a loyal customer for many years and this is very unlikely of you to send me an empty package. I can't pinpoint whether it's from LBC or from you who had the mistake. The box upon opening it from the bubble wrap was already unsealed.

I was very doubtful upon picking it up in the LBC branch it was delivered because the package was very light. So when I arrived at home and opened, viola!!! Nothing was inside the box.

I do hope you would respond to this asap. Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 28.

Comments

Harold Gift

I have the same experience as yours. I ordered a smartphone from Honor Flagship Store so I was confident that I will not be scammed.

Upon receiving the package I was doubtful because it was light, and inside the cellphone box had tampered seals and no phone inside. I returned the package via LBC that same day.

How's the status of your complaint? Did Lazada refund your money?

#1591908

That becomes so common now for lazada package. They can't trace and control package safety and they had many partners bogus seller. Handler of packages not trustworthy.