Silang, Calabarzon
4.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I hope n sna ung order q ngaun n Traveling Bag at ung Set n Manhattan Homemaker i wish n dumating Before aq mag Flyt ng 26Dec kc nid n nid ung Traveling Bag n un pra sa mga gamit q...

Kht minsan nmn nd n daley ng deliver sakin ang LAzada.. minsan nga 1 or 2 days n ttanggap q n ung mga order q sa knila eh..

Sna po Lazada and LEX hope n mrecieved q ung item before my Flyt or Before Christmass po...Tns po maraming SALAMAT po....

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of airthea travel backpack from Lazada Philippines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about your concern.As per checking, you ordered for an imported item.

Please be informed that we have 21-25 business days delivery lead time for these items since it will be coming from abroad.

You'll receive a notification once item is shipped and will be delivered to you.Good day!