What happen to my order number 362687972?Samsung gear s2 Classic.

From MP-express. It suppose to be a gift to my father and it didn't arrive on the said deadline!!! Dead is already today. Contact LBC give the tracking number (791004453988).

They said it already received from Manila Jan 21. How can one person be happy on his birthday? If you do this kind of service?

Why do have to explaine in 80 words?Simple explanation will do to you If your poffionals.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we are trying to contact you several times but no answer.You may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR.

We’ll make sure that this will be treated with utmost urgency.Thank you!