Featured Not resolved
2.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Just now, I checked the status of my order.The status of the order I placed was cancelled.

What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE FIRST PLACE. But when I checked the cancellations section, it said no cancellations were made. Is this some kind of mistake? Is this some kind of bug?

I don't know. But I didn't receive a notification that my order was cancelled either. I don't think I remember myself filling up the cancellation form. If someone has had the same problem as me, please kindly explain.

Was my order really cancelled?Or is it just some *** bug and the order I placed would still be delivered?

Reason of review: Unexpected Cancellation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

We're sorry to hear about this.Please provide us the order number so that we can assist you with your concern.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.Good day!