1.6
Turnaround Time

Lazada always sent an sms and email to me that they will deliver it today, but several days have passed and still no orders received, they even sent me an email that I'm not available and they tried to deliver it to me but the truth is, I am always available and they didn't give a single call that they are going to deliver it to me so how come they come up with a reason that they tried to deliver it to me. Yesterday (nov 21) is the last day of delivery and still no orders received.

Instead, they sent me an email that I had cancelled my orders and I am not available, I didn't cancel any but they are blaming me for their irresponsibility. I just want my order to be deliver.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 21, 2017.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Paul, thank you again for taking our call. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Hi Sir/Madam,

We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you. May we know your order number for us to check your order?

For further assistance, you may contact us through this link www.lazada.com.ph/contact. Thank you!

paulogarvida.pg_20
to LazadaPH #1394714

My order number is 337886441, i've called several times and they said that my accounts is closed already so they cant deliver it to me anymore. I'm very disappointed at your service, but still I'm hoping that my order would be delivered even though it is closed.

to paulogarvida.pg_20 #1401312

Hi paulogarvida.pg_20, thank you for taking our call. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.