Order no : 212024301318996

Processing and shipping took 2 hrs only, and it was even late night (11pm) when I made the order. Waited 5 days for the order and decided to contact support already, only to find out that the order was cancelled. Says that the delivery failed when no delivery attempts were made, nor have I received any phone call/text . The parcel was supposed to be for a birthday gift, now I have nothing to present as a gift.

Idiot, lazy-ass, incompetent logistics @ Lex PH Bacoor. Do your job properly.

I tried contacting the seller and they too were dumbfounded. You wasted both our time and effort. Useless service.

I cancelled an order prior to this one, but they were two different orders made on different dates. That's no reason to cancel this order as well unless you, useless cretins there are stupid as *** so as not to be able to tell which is a tablet, and which is a shoe. Or perhaps you thought I was a bogus for cancelling the first order and decided not to push through with the delivery of the other.

So frustrated with this happening. Idiot retards.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I reordered the same item and chose express this time as I really need the tablet for a birthday present. I was hoping that the item will be delivered THE NEXT DAY as what was promised by the 'express' delivery option, a day has passed and the STATUS HAS NOT CHANGED YET.

I was hoping to receive the item today but I contacted support and they told me there was a delay. GOOD JOB LAZADA.

Charging me extra for NOTHING AND MAKING ME WAIT LONGER AGAIN. *** IDIOTS!

LazadaPH

Hi UltimateLynx192. We do understand your concern and we already raised this in our pertinent department.

May we suggest to reorder the desired item again on our website. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.