1.5

Delivery guy JOSHUA TABENGA DELA CRUZ

SO008841**** mask said shipping is today but they haven't contacted me.

AA000866**** sanitizer supposedly last April 29 delivery but haven't heard from Lex until now.

SO008835****

Follow up for my gloves purchased last April 19

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Cant contact a human customer service representative.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Terrible customer experience, I ve not received any of my orders its already courier.

Comments

Hi Akhil, upon checking your order under order number 288798181844045 with the tracking number SO0088357728 is still in transit to its designated hub. You may expect the delivery of this item no later than May 8, 2020.

Rest assured, you will also receive a notification once your order is out for delivery. For your other items, can you provide us your order number instead so we can check? The order number starts with a number "2" and it has 15 digits. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews