I had ordered 3 products but 1 order had been delivered (thanks to the merchant who shipped my product mmediately). We tried contacting other merchant but no definite response on the exact delivery date. I am very disappointed the way they handled the service with customer.

User's recommendation: Deliver first before paying.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Hi Harold M, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Upon checking, you will receive your remaining items on or before May 1, 2020.

We seek your patience and understanding as extended delays in deliveries are expected due to Enhanced Community Quarantine. You will be notified by our courier once your items will be delivered. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews