Verified Reviewer

Supplier is a trickster, see comment below. Beware

Order summary

CARLOS REYES <;;;;;;;;;caloy_reyes@***.com>

To:service@***.com

Wed, Dec 2 at 4:03 PM

Sirs:

I don't know how my order came about to these items.

If I remember it right, my order was for a rotorazor. I have no use for the items delivered.

I am willing to return these on the condition that you will replace these with something I can use.

Thank you for your kind reply.

Carlos J. Reyes

Клаус Арский

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Available products.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Post-sales service.

Comments

#1960057

Hi CARLOS R, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. You may file an online return form and return the item to any LBC branch near you, for us to process your refund since we have 7 or 14 days return period.

Then, we will investigate the seller/merchant once the item will be forwarded to the warehouse. You may also click on this link https://tinyurl.com/y4zsdevc for more details and steps on how to return an item.

Lazada Philippines Reviews