The order was placed using payment method Cash on Delivery. however it took Lazada 5 days to process the item and send it using LBC.

Now it looks like they have miss shipped using the wrong address for the item because LBC says its in General Santos for delivery and not my home town of Cagayan de Oro.

I have had many problems with Orders from Lazada and unfortunatley the shipping companies have to face the wrath of the customer, surely the parent company ROCKET INTERNET should sort out the problems with Lazada Philippines.

Its just BAD MANAGEMENT who want to look good at the expense of the customer and workforce.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #927724

Thank you for your comment and we apologize for the inconvenience.Your order has been successfully delivered on December 17.

Please let us know if you have any further concerns.Thank you and happy shopping!

Lazada Philippines - Effortful Shopping Lazada Philippines "So I ordered a not so pricey table which I think would be helpful for my little home since I just need a small one for my laptop. I am..." Read more Lazada Philippines - False delivery - signature on delivery receipt is illegible Lazada Philippines "my order starus states delivered but i did not receive anything. i contacted their customer service and did not get any update after two days. after following up and insisting..." Read more Lazada Philippines - We were unable to process your payment; therefore, it was canceled in our system. Lazada Philippines "Para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig! na scam yata ako sa LAZADA!! Bakit ganon? Nag order ako ng 3 items worth almost 2,500 gamit ang card ng anak ko..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Very Upset- Maging honest naman kayo sa payment ng mga customer niyo! Lazada Philippines "I recieved a letter from Lazada today. Actually, a notice where it stated that I have not paid my orders last July 08, 2016. I am a regular customer of..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more