Jeddah, Makkah

The order was placed using payment method Cash on Delivery. however it took Lazada 5 days to process the item and send it using LBC.

Now it looks like they have miss shipped using the wrong address for the item because LBC says its in General Santos for delivery and not my home town of Cagayan de Oro.

I have had many problems with Orders from Lazada and unfortunatley the shipping companies have to face the wrath of the customer, surely the parent company ROCKET INTERNET should sort out the problems with Lazada Philippines.

Its just BAD MANAGEMENT who want to look good at the expense of the customer and workforce.

Review about: Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #927724

Thank you for your comment and we apologize for the inconvenience.Your order has been successfully delivered on December 17.

Please let us know if you have any further concerns.Thank you and happy shopping!