81 views
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

I received incomplete items from two sellers, Lanbena Beauty Mall and Tindahan ni Aling Chikadora.

Lanbena Beauty Mall

order# 292359****44892

I ordered 6 items, I only received 3 items. Seller insists she sent complete items.

This is from overseas, dumaan ng customs.

Tindahan ni aling chikadora

- order#296206****44892

2x 450g Kimchi, and 5pcs neoprene mask with nose curve. Hindi na nga kasama yung kimchi, tapos mali pa yung mask na binigay. Seller responds like she didnt do anything wrong.

Both orders were shipped by LEX PH. Ayaw pumayag na di ko iaccept yung order esp the one from Tindahan ni Aling Chikadora.

Ibalik ko daw sa lbc. duh

Medyo nakakadala na umorder sa lazada.

Ive been a regular customer since nung nagssimula palang kayo na basta 1k+ ang total sa checkout regardless of the seller, free shipping. My orders were fine then. I remember, I receive emails pa from real csr.

Hindi gaya ngayon na automated tas no-reply pa email address.

Kung kelan kayo umasenso at nagchcharge ng napakalaking SF saka pa palpak service. This is frustating.

I want refund on items i didnt receive.

Preferred solution: refund of items not received.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Convenient.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Poor customer support, Unrealiable logistic partners esp lex ph, Unrealible sellers.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We will be sending you an email regarding this concern. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews