Background context: I placed my order last March 5, 2018, and was informed that it would be delivered between March 12 to 14. I never bothered checking the status of the order until March 12 because I was confident that my order would be shipped without any issues whatsoever.

Issue: Fast forward to March 14 at around 6:00 AM, yesterday, I received an email stating that my order has been "delivered".

I immediately asked my mother (the addressee) if she was able to receive any package from Lazada or its couriers. Nope, no deliveries received at all.

Attached is the latest screenshot of my the status of my order.

If Lazada personnel themselves can see this, please resolve this as soon as possible. I would really hate having to choose a different online shop provider.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 14.

Comments

LazadaPH

For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time.

We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Have a great day!