Background context: I placed my order last March 5, 2018, and was informed that it would be delivered between March 12 to 14. I never bothered checking the status of the order until March 12 because I was confident that my order would be shipped without any issues whatsoever.

Issue: Fast forward to March 14 at around 6:00 AM, yesterday, I received an email stating that my order has been "delivered".

I immediately asked my mother (the addressee) if she was able to receive any package from Lazada or its couriers. Nope, no deliveries received at all.

Attached is the latest screenshot of my the status of my order.

If Lazada personnel themselves can see this, please resolve this as soon as possible. I would really hate having to choose a different online shop provider.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

this happened to me as well. I was billed for 5 cellphone cases frome 1 merchant and they have only delivered 2 cases.

do not buy from this merchant. the name is Candy Case

LazadaPH

For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time.

We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Have a great day!

to LazadaPH #1658150

Also happened to me. My order is marked as delivered just last night at 6:54pm but we didn’t receive anything. Tracking number AA0003938860 order # 222687619196878

IdolizedLynx
to emaqcoil #1658235

Ganyan din po sakin, di ko alam kung pano or san sila kokontakin, bayad na pa man din un..ilang beses na ko nag try help center ng lazada pero walang response kht sa chat support. Kainis lang

IdolizedLynx
to emaqcoil #1658243

San kaya pwede mag file ng legal action kapag ganyang mga cases against sa courier pati na rin sa lazada kasi kahit marami ng reklamo tinotolerate pa rin nila. Very alarming na