3.6

Hi Good day!

This is in regards to my recent order last May 10, 2021 with the order number 378305****25594 I was so disappointed because this order is already in my nearest location Mandaue, I've been waiting for this order for 10 days already and I was really looking forward of having it. While patiently waiting since there is no movement since May 14, 2021 five days ago and all of a sudden while checking now it was being cancelled by your delivery partner "LEX" why cancelling on my behalf I did not give an AUTHORIZATION to do that.

User's recommendation: Not sure now.

Location: Iligan City, Soccsksargen

Comments

#2015599

Hi PissedConsumer256****, we do understand your frustrations regarding this matter. Upon checking your item was canceled due to technical issues that's why delivery didn't push through.

In the meantime, you may re-order the item while we coordinate this with the Logistics team. No worries, this will not happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews