I ordered 2 powerbanks and a Huawei Mediapad 3G tablet from lazada last July 12, 2015 I paid through credit card, they assured that I will receive my purchase within 5-12 days July 26, 2015 to be exact.Last 2 days ago I called and email them and one of their customer rep told me that there is an error on their system, and I had to re-order my purchase...

after 3 weeks?! what?! the huawei tablet was already out of stock if they will re-order i need to wait freaking 5-12 days again?! Today is August 5, 2015, I ask politely for their updates regarding my purchase, they said that they will investigate about the matter, "Jess" said that he will call me but I just waited for a call that never came.

It was stressful in our part as customers because all we did is to buy that product, the person "paid" that product all they had to do is to simply deliver it. If this will continue for another weeks, I will do a complaint to DTI about this matter, because I paid for those items.

There were no answers from my email and still canned response from calls, now, I'm very disappointed on Lazada and will never ever order to them again.WORST ONLINE STORE

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer care

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Huawei Mediapad
Review category
review #677532

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 29, 2015 #1040672

Oh my....I should have read this website earlier.
I just made a similar bad experience with same explanation on delay, etc.

0 0 Reply

Aug 06, 2015 #1016388

Hi, Joanna. We were trying to call you but the line just keeps on ringing. Please be informed the we have already placed a replacement order for your cancelled order yesterday. This is the first ON: 303512413. Under this ON, we have only placed 2 units since it got out of stock. We are now processing another for the remaining 1 unit. Kindly wait for the confirmation email once order has been placed. By the way, the first order has is now ready to ship by our merchant. just the same, please allow 5-12 business days for the delivery of this items. Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Thanks!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.