I ordered 2 powerbanks and a Huawei Mediapad 3G tablet from lazada last July 12, 2015 I paid through credit card, they assured that I will receive my purchase within 5-12 days July 26, 2015 to be exact.Last 2 days ago I called and email them and one of their customer rep told me that there is an error on their system, and I had to re-order my purchase...
after 3 weeks?! what?! the huawei tablet was already out of stock if they will re-order i need to wait freaking 5-12 days again?! Today is August 5, 2015, I ask politely for their updates regarding my purchase, they said that they will investigate about the matter, "Jess" said that he will call me but I just waited for a call that never came.
It was stressful in our part as customers because all we did is to buy that product, the person "paid" that product all they had to do is to simply deliver it. If this will continue for another weeks, I will do a complaint to DTI about this matter, because I paid for those items.
There were no answers from my email and still canned response from calls, now, I'm very disappointed on Lazada and will never ever order to them again.WORST ONLINE STORE
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Never received item
- Not following delivery timeframe
- Customer care
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Huawei Mediapad
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "I had ordered 3 Items from Lazada last March 15. Recently, 1 item got delivered by LBC. The other 2 remaining items were shipped by Lazada (according to Order Tracking..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "Hello!i would like to know only why i cannot log in to my account in Mingle2 that i didn't know what happened to it.I did not do anything bad or..."
- "My order monomola wow lip tatto was not deliver.im just hoping...its already three month until now hindi pa dumarating.and i alredy paid with mu credit card almost one thousand plus..."
- "I am an applicant in jobstreet. AND i've seen this offer for "Flight Attendant/Stewardess/Receptionist/Travel/Ticketing".. So I submitted an online application and luckily (I thought) I received a text message inviting..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."