1.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 powerbanks and a Huawei Mediapad 3G tablet from lazada last July 12, 2015 I paid through credit card, they assured that I will receive my purchase within 5-12 days July 26, 2015 to be exact.Last 2 days ago I called and email them and one of their customer rep told me that there is an error on their system, and I had to re-order my purchase...

after 3 weeks?! what?! the huawei tablet was already out of stock if they will re-order i need to wait freaking 5-12 days again?! Today is August 5, 2015, I ask politely for their updates regarding my purchase, they said that they will investigate about the matter, "Jess" said that he will call me but I just waited for a call that never came.

It was stressful in our part as customers because all we did is to buy that product, the person "paid" that product all they had to do is to simply deliver it. If this will continue for another weeks, I will do a complaint to DTI about this matter, because I paid for those items.

There were no answers from my email and still canned response from calls, now, I'm very disappointed on Lazada and will never ever order to them again.WORST ONLINE STORE

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $144. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about huawei mediapad at Lazada Philippines was never received item, not following delivery timeframe and customer care Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Oh my....I should have read this website earlier.

I just made a similar bad experience with same explanation on delay, etc.

LazadaPH

Hi, Joanna.We were trying to call you but the line just keeps on ringing.

Please be informed the we have already placed a replacement order for your cancelled order yesterday. This is the first ON: 303512413. Under this ON, we have only placed 2 units since it got out of stock. We are now processing another for the remaining 1 unit.

Kindly wait for the confirmation email once order has been placed. By the way, the first order has is now ready to ship by our merchant. just the same, please allow 5-12 business days for the delivery of this items.

Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again.Thanks!