Hi, I just want to know the item under this tracking number. LZDCC00006138**** and 992300****9611. I cannot view the item on my account.

Thank you.

Location: Quezon City, Manila

Comments

#1907593

Hi lazadaph, I just want to ask you to confirm if the sellers below are legitimate. I am assuming that these are scammers and must be entrapped and put behind bars. These are: Smart Store66 Beststoreseller11

#1907570

Hello, I placed an Order #289678****01855 before the March 2020 Lockdown and it was assigned a Ninja Tracking ID NLPHXB000119****, however, until today, I never received the order.

Hi MERLINDO J, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter, may we know your active contact number for us to call you?

Hi PissedConsumer1871173, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know if you placed an order under this seller?

If yes may we have the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews