This is my first time to encounter this problem on Lazada. Placed my order on Aug 19, seller packed my order on Aug 20 and until now, 7 days has passed already, the LEX PH or whatever courier the Lazada partnered with HAS NOT PICKED UP MY ORDERS FROM THE SELLER.

IT'S BEEN A WEEK!!! Now the seller is telling me to re-order again since the "system" cannot process my order because TIME HAS LAPSED AND ORDER WAS NOT PICKED UP. I don't understand! That item is currently out of stock, so how can I re-order?!

CAN YOU JUST SHIP THE ORDERS I PLACED??!!! IT'S TAKING SO LONG!

User's recommendation: I DO NOT RECOMMEND LAZADA AT ALL! NOT UNLESS THEY CHANGE THEIR COURIER!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Location: Quezon City, Manila

Comments

#1916548

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We checked that the delivery date is adjusted. Kindly anticipate the delivery of your item on or before August 31, 2020. You may check the movement of the status of your item through Track and Trace tool on your Lazada app. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews