1.8
Turnaround Time

hased an Avision 43 inch FULL HD TV on 4 November 2017, for my Grandmother's 90th birthday on 15 November 2017. TV arrived on the 7 Nov, but was DAMAGED with a cracked screen on multiple areas.

NB: I live overseas and my Grandma lives with her sister, who is also elderly. Moreover, they wanted my Grandma to physically take herself to their LBC to return the damaged TV (RIDICULOUS!). Finally the Lazada rep advised that a pull-out (Courier will come back and take the item) will happen in 5-7 days. To my surprise I get an email saying that a pull out will happen on the 8 Nov, with no timeframe - I was happy about this as my thought that my Grandma will finally have her big TV for her birthday.

Unfortunately, NOTHING. My Grandma goes to bed at 7:30pm every day. She waited until 9:55pm and went to bed which was pointless, because today, being 15 November, 2017 is her birthday and still the "COURIER" has NOT arrived. Note that I had send previous emails leading up to today, Lazada had NOT replied.

I finally call their customer#, and was told again to wait. As they say, Mura nga, Mu2rahin mna man. LAZADA, I chose you because I heard you had changed your sellers and service quality/proposition. After this NIGHTMARE experience, please do not blame your LBC, take ownership and accountability and do the RIGHT thing.

I did not even get a proper APOLOGY. Moreover, after sending an email each day, NO REPLIES, again I had to physically call. DO BETTER AND DO NOT OVER PROMISE AND NOT DELIVER! ALSO DO NOT IGNORE CONTACT FROM A CUSTOMER, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE MONEY.

CONTINUE DOWN THIS ROAD AND LAZADA'S BRAND EQUITY/IMAGE WILL BE BEYOND REPAIR. Regards, Eugenia and Emerson A Disgruntled, Frustrated and Irate Consumer (which according to my research, we are plenty in numbers)

Product or Service Mentioned: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Courier issues and customer service issues .

Preferred solution: Get what I paid for, NOT a DAMAGED TV or a FULL REFUND with matching compensation for WASTING my Lola's Birthday and my time!.

I liked: Cheap, Online product range and ease of payments.

I didn't like: Ignoring your customers, Over promising and not delivering, Inconsistent delivery, Courier, Not following up even though was promised a certain timeframe.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 15, 2017.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi EmersonP, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?