I am worried whether the product delivered to me is legit or not.The product is just wrapped in a plastic bag and is just tightened by a typical scotch tape.

It definitely doesn't have good packaging-just the bottle itself with a plastic seal on its cap without printed words/watermarks unlike what i saw when i researched the product. Please reply immediately. I just want to make sure because if this one is not legit, i will really be disappointed and will not acquire any thing from your company anymore.

I want you to give an acceptable explanation regarding my concern whether it is a small one.Do consider this.

Review about: Pills.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi.We're sorry to hear about that.

May we ask for the order number for this concern so that we can help you? We also suggest that you may send the same pictures to our email www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ then return the item back to us. Include the subject, FAKE Item Received for ON:(state your order number).

For further assistance on the items you received, you may also call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link (www.lazada.com.ph/contact/).Good day!