Update by user Aug 29

It has been 5 days since I posted this complaint, and Lazada has still not replied

Original review posted by user Aug 24

Can somebody from Lazada please come on here and admit that your website is broken.

We are aware that you have changed policy in shipping last month, however I do not think you want to exclude all customers from outside Manila from your store.

Almost all your items that used to cost P119 (or zero) are now costing P1,006+ shipping, as in the screenshots.

This makes Lazada virtually unusable for us.

Please ask your real boss to comment, and refrain from your copy paste about the new policy. It is very obviously an error, or else you are shooting yourself on the foot.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 24.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi NutritiousFinWhale438, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the SKU of the item you are trying to order and also the location where it will be deliver.

NutritiousFinWhale438
to LazadaPH #1549565

Hi Lazada rep. Thank you for your reply As I said avove, almost all your items are 1,006+ to ship.

I put up two screenshots, but they seems to have not loaded up.

I will give you a bundle of random items that I will now randomly pick: UN308HLAAYC4TTANPH-73730258 - P319 Standard Delivery 1 - 12 days ₱1,006.00 NO680HBABK2A9YANPH-126770674 - P299 Standard Delivery 6 - 12 days ₱1,072.00 VE470HLAA4O5P3ANPH-10015554 - P550 Standard Delivery 1 - 12 days ₱1,054.00 UN308HLAA3FVDXANPH-7171678 - P339.55 Standard Delivery 1 - 12 days ₱1,006.00 As I said, nearly all items I search are over P1,000 shipping. Our City have 2 LBC's and Ninjavan

LazadaPH
to NutritiousFinWhale438 #1551110

Hi NutritiousFinWhale438, thank you for that details. May we also know the exact address that you are using for us to know what will be the concrete cause that you experience on your end?