1.3
Turnaround Time

I placed my order nov 11 smart prepaid modem lte, 2 days after I recieved the notification in my app that my the modem was delivered already but I didnt recieve any package at all. Funny thing is It even shows the signature of the reciever which I dont even recognize at all.

I was at home the whole day and I never recieved a text or call from the person in charge of the delivery "Andes Que II" from LEX ph makati hub.

In the past I never had any issue with the delivery of my orders that costed less than 300 pesos and for this issue to happen suddenly on the first time that I ordered something worth 1745 php, what a coincidence or like a scam.. Afterwards I contacted customer care and an agent supposed to send me an email with the copy of our conversation and as well with the email address where i could send a copy of my ID for follow up purposes but again i never recieved the email.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 13.

Comments

me too I did not receive my package, usually someone will call me but I did not receive call or my package. #210022908568431

LazadaPH
to william #1598650

Hi william, we do understand your concern and disappointments as a customer. Let me coordinate this matter from our Logistic Team to do a necessary report in order to know the latest status of your orders.

We will get back to you as soon as possible once we received a concrete feedback from them. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?