Verified Buyer

Order ID 295157****64913 - I ordered and paid last May 29 for a total amount of 12,126!!! Received a notification recently dated June 22 stating that item I ordered will no longer be delivered.

I waited for almost a month! The phone is to be used during our online classes.. I am already behind the class activity... I keep on borrowing the laptop of others to cope with school activity..

Lazada is such a heartless online shop! Even the Lazada wallet, there is no option to withdraw the money you use to purchase their item.. so if incident like this happens when the item is undeliverable, you have no choice but to purchase item from them again! Lazada only thinks on how they can make/steal money from buyers...

their customer service sucks!!!! Such an opportunist!

User's recommendation: Do not order and pay in advance! They will just steal your money!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Seller is unresponsive, Difficult for solve.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Poor customer care, Delivery time.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

For us to settle this matter and check it on our end the soonest, may we ask for your best time to call? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph

You know my info from the order details.. yet no one attempted to reach me regarding this issue..

even the seller is unresponsive! Please... RETURN MY MONEY!!!! Lazada is a very unreliable online shopping platform!

It is very hard to get in touch with their customer service...

it’s not even posted on their app to where we can contact them.. the chat support is useless as it’s auto-response.

Lazada Philippines Reviews