Verified Reviewer

I purchased a smart phone thru Lazada last July 15, 2020. I tracked the package from time to time.

Last update I received from Lazada was Last July 26, stating that it was already at the San Pedro Sortation Center. It has been more than a month since I received an update. I tried contacting the seller, they were responsive and told me that the package was already here in the Philippines. I was also able to contact Ninja Van, being the courier for the package, but was told that the package was not yet turned over to them and that it was still in the Sortation Center, under Lazada.

Now I have been trying to contact lazada through the many different modes in their Customer Care Page, but to no avail. I do not know what else I could do, because all I get is, CLEO, their customer support machine which is so useless. All it does is gives me updates and never giving me any other way to reach and talk to someone. I was advised by the seller to cancel the order and get a refund, which I tried to do but the order page would not allow me to cancel because the package was already underway.

I need to talk to someone from Lazada about this issue which has been a really big hassle on my part. I demand to get the product I purchased, or at least get a refund for the amount I paid for it.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1923556

Hi Rolando M, we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews