Verified Reviewer

I waited 7 days before parcel is shipped out. It only came from Paranaque, I'm from Pasay.

Now, the parcel is already in logistics facility here in Pasay, just came yesterday. How come they aren't delivering it yet? Its already near. I want my parcel now.

MY COURIER IS LEXPH.

Also read about the reviews of LEXPH and their service rating is very low.

I hope you can help me regarding my problem. Thanks!

User's recommendation: Make sure to never use LEXPH as courier. Super slow progress of delivery. Parang galing ibang bansa parcel ko.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Pareho tayo, sakin nga May 10 sa mandaue na hanggang ngayon hindi pa na deliver

Hi Aidric,we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

@lazadaph