Verified Reviewer

It seems that my parcel has been there for almost a week now. No movement at all.

I ordered on Nov. 2 the seller immediately packed the items and was picked up by your logistic partner on Nov.

This is the first time happened to me since I got many successful orders before. it is not the fault of the seller but of your CENTRALIZED DELIVERY SYSTEM!

Frustrating in which I can't cancel it and I paid via debit/credit.

I hope you do something and please advise.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Availability of products.

Comments

#1949289

I do understand nobody is perfect though but I do hope there will be progress in my order the soonest. This is the order number 328232****96614. Thank you and God bless.

#1947894

Hi Jobelle A, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

#1949292

#1950746
@Jobelle A

Hi Ma'am Jobelle A, may we have the complete order number for us to check and help you with? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

#1951235

Here's the complete order number 328232****96614. Thank you

#1951701
@lazadaph

I really hope lazada's system will gonna cancel my order the soonest wherein in the first place it's not my fault why my ordered is subject to cancellation. Cancellation--I can accept it what I can't accept is they the refund will gonna take months to initiate or even the system cancellation.

Money is not easy to find.

Be a reasonable and responsibleonline shop Lazada Ph with a heart in each and every costumer. Thank you.

Lazada Philippines Reviews