Verified Buyer

1.5

Been a customer of lazada for a while and mostly do COD without any problem. Since I learned to trust lazada I paid my recent purchase at unilever official store through g cash everything went smoothly until it reached mandaue hub.

The parcel which are all essentials are tagged as delivery failed even when there was no 1st or 2nd attempt of delivery not even assigned delivery person. What Happened with my parcel? I filled out complaint through your page but got no answer Nad even called your hot line number but was directed to chat support.

Recently I received 2 other parcel with COD transaction and did not have problem as this. All I want is my parcel to be delivered as it is or given a clear explanation as what happen to my PAID parcel.

Hope you can assist with my problem although its only a small amount of money but it is hard earned.

User's recommendation: Use COD it's safer on your end.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Stupid customer service, Hustle to refund, Procedures.

Comments

"Delivery failed" is a common excuse at Mandaue. I live in a condo with a 24/7 front desk and still get "delivery failed".

One delivery boy said that there are 40,000 packages backed up? Complain here with your tracking number, I got mine next day!

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We suggest to fill out the form on your tracking site if you disagree with the declared Failed Delivery reason within 12 hours for further investigation. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews