Hi! i just wanna ask/complain about your delivery because 2go didn’t deliver my package to my father’s address which made me feel disappointed because I paid for the shipping fee and I even put their complete address because it was suppose to be a surprise for him for his birthday and 2go asked my dad via sms to pick it up in their branch/office.

What’s the use of giving the complete address?

And they even said that if my dad won’t pick it up after 2 days they will return the item to lazada. I hope you will do something about this and give me answers thank you.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we do understand your concern as a customer and we're sorry for the inconvenience that caused you. Could you provide to us the order number of your item for us to check it in our system?

Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Thank you!

to LazadaPH #1495035

It’s order #202050202132578. I hope i’ll get a response as soon as possible.

LegitimateBirman
to LazadaPH #1495037

It’s order #202050202132578. I hope i’ll get a response as soon as possible.

LazadaPH
to LegitimateBirman #1499290

Hi LegitimateBirman, base on the order number that you provide to us. The items are already delivered since May 25, 2018, via 2Go express courier and base on there tracking tool, the receiver was: JOEL DELOS REYES last 5/25/2018.

Hope you enjoy your item with us. Till your next purchase!

LegitimateBirman
to LazadaPH #1505048

It wasn’t delivered! They’ve asked my father to pick it up at their office!

It's your job to ensure that they will be delivering the items bought from your company because you charge us, costumers, for the shipping fee! What kind of service is that!? I paid for the shipping fee then this situation happened!?

I won’t stop until you do an immediate action for this matter. Who’s customer’s gonna be happy if this incident happens to them?

Just experience the same ngayon lang nakakainis.