Resolved

Update by user Feb 05, 2015

As of Feb. 3 they returned my money on 2 items I've order.

Original review posted by user Jan 31, 2015

I order from Lazada 1/5/2015 1 unit of Flare S3 Phone worth 4500, a 16GB Mem Card worth 698.00 & Ashutb Bluetooth Remote Shutter ₱ 269.00 all of them didn't arrive. 2go return it to sender bec. of their unserviceable area alibi, (2Go has 2 branch in the City of Balanga) now I ask for payment reversal, I email them, lots of email, the rep said "This is to inform you that as per checking our system, your orders under orders 308975688, 303355688 and 306642278 has already been shipped. . Please be advised that for us to be able to process your refund, we need the items to be delivered at our warehouse. We will notify you once we received the item and we will proceed with the refund as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind understanding and have a great day ahead!" thats Jan. 21 after that They didn't update me what happen to my payment reversal.

I try to call them in their landline .... what the *** (its very expensive) just a few minute after they pick up the phone. the call ended.

I'm really pissed right now bec. of that but I have no choice but to wait and pray for their reply via email.

Lazada if you will read this please update me for my payment reversal.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and slow refund process. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cherry mobile flare s3 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Lazada Philippines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cherry mobile flare s3 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we are from Lazada Ph Social Media Team.As per checking, three orders (306642278, 303355688 and 308975688) are already completely refunded on your Paypal account.

Two of which were refunded last Feb.

4 and the last was Feb 10.We hope this will not be the last time you will do business with us.

to LazadaPH #954303

Hello Lazada , Im Signup From Lazada Tobe Reseller , And Its Already Done , But How Do I Know If Im Already A Reseller ? ,