Lazada Philippines - Payment Reversal Issue

795 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews

Update added by user Feb 05, 2015

As of Feb. 3 they returned my money on 2 items I've order.

Original review posted by user Jan 31, 2015

I order from Lazada 1/5/2015 1 unit of Flare S3 Phone worth 4500, a 16GB Mem Card worth 698.00 & Ashutb Bluetooth Remote Shutter ₱ 269.00 all of them didn't arrive. 2go return it to sender bec. of their unserviceable area alibi, (2Go has 2 branch in the City of Balanga) now I ask for payment reversal, I email them, lots of email, the rep said "This is to inform you that as per checking our system, your orders under orders 308975688, 303355688 and 306642278 has already been shipped. . Please be advised that for us to be able to process your refund, we need the items to be delivered at our warehouse. We will notify you once we received the item and we will proceed with the refund as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind understanding and have a great day ahead!" thats Jan. 21 after that They didn't update me what happen to my payment reversal.

I try to call them in their landline .... what the *** (its very expensive) just a few minute after they pick up the phone. the call ended.

I'm really pissed right now bec. of that but I have no choice but to wait and pray for their reply via email.

Lazada if you will read this please update me for my payment reversal.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
795 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LazadaPH

Mar 04, 2015 #953778

Hi, we are from Lazada Ph Social Media Team. As per checking, three orders (306642278, 303355688 and 308975688) are already completely refunded on your Paypal account. Two of which were refunded last Feb. 4 and the last was Feb 10. We hope this will not be the last time you will do business with us.

1 0 Reply
Mielar

Mar 05, 2015 #954303

Hello Lazada , Im Signup From Lazada Tobe Reseller , And Its Already Done , But How Do I Know If Im Already A Reseller ? ,

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.