Seri Kembangan, Selangor
100% full Not resolved

Ya in cash delivery no problem,bought a lot of stuff and have been a costumer long time..It my first time to have a returned item and requested for a change item..At first when my return they didin't receive it yet,they had been active and replied all my follow ups and questions all the time...but after they confirmed that they my item already,it's five days from now since then,NO MORE REPLIES anymore to all my follow up questions...

Then I realised I am one of a many victims for a online transaction.Didint expected it would be happens to me,because I trusted much of this big company,been a valued costumer for a quiet long and just experienced this..I knew that the intention of this Lazada company is to give costumer happiness and valued them but please watch out your some employees do some inside jobs...they had my money,they had my item so what for to stay in touch on me???hope that person will be eaten by crocodile *** that *** head person!!!!!

Review about: Neo Touch Screen Laptop.

I didn't like: Return and refund.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return item / $215
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we're from Lazada Ph Social Media Team.We're sorry that this happened.

May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to be able to pull up your transaction with us?

We'd like to hear from you again.Good day!

to LazadaPH #1053711

ang dami palang complaints dito sa LAZADA.baka madisgrasya pa yung PERA ko dito sa kanila.

napapansin ko mabilis silang mag sorry sa mga complaints dito gayung matagal na pala silang kikontak ng mga buyer/complainants .

dito ang bilis makasagot kasi nababasa ng ibang tao.NAKAKATAKOT mag order sa LAZADA.