Seri Kembangan, Selangor
100% full Not resolved

Ya in cash delivery no problem,bought a lot of stuff and have been a costumer long time..It my first time to have a returned item and requested for a change item..At first when my return they didin't receive it yet,they had been active and replied all my follow ups and questions all the time...but after they confirmed that they my item already,it's five days from now since then,NO MORE REPLIES anymore to all my follow up questions...

Then I realised I am one of a many victims for a online transaction.Didint expected it would be happens to me,because I trusted much of this big company,been a valued costumer for a quiet long and just experienced this..I knew that the intention of this Lazada company is to give costumer happiness and valued them but please watch out your some employees do some inside jobs...they had my money,they had my item so what for to stay in touch on me???hope that person will be eaten by crocodile *** that *** head person!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "return item" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $215. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about neo touch screen laptop at Lazada Philippines was return and refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we're from Lazada Ph Social Media Team.We're sorry that this happened.

May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to be able to pull up your transaction with us?

We'd like to hear from you again.Good day!

to LazadaPH #1053711

ang dami palang complaints dito sa LAZADA.baka madisgrasya pa yung PERA ko dito sa kanila.

napapansin ko mabilis silang mag sorry sa mga complaints dito gayung matagal na pala silang kikontak ng mga buyer/complainants .

dito ang bilis makasagot kasi nababasa ng ibang tao.NAKAKATAKOT mag order sa LAZADA.