Lazada Philippines - Pissed of!!!!

Ya in cash delivery no problem,bought a lot of stuff and have been a costumer long time..It my first time to have a returned item and requested for a change item..At first when my return they didin't receive it yet,they had been active and replied all my follow ups and questions all the time...but after they confirmed that they my item already,it's five days from now since then,NO MORE REPLIES anymore to all my follow up questions...

Then I realised I am one of a many victims for a online transaction.Didint expected it would be happens to me,because I trusted much of this big company,been a valued costumer for a quiet long and just experienced this..I knew that the intention of this Lazada company is to give costumer happiness and valued them but please watch out your some employees do some inside jobs...they had my money,they had my item so what for to stay in touch on me???hope that person will be eaten by crocodile *** that *** head person!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Return and refund

Reason of review:
Return item
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Neo Touch Screen Laptop
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #690830

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 29, 2015 #1026919

Hi, we're from Lazada Ph Social Media Team. We're sorry that this happened. May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to be able to pull up your transaction with us? We'd like to hear from you again. Good day!

0 0 Reply

Oct 25, 2015 #1053711

ang dami palang complaints dito sa LAZADA. baka madisgrasya pa yung PERA ko dito sa kanila. napapansin ko mabilis silang mag sorry sa mga complaints dito gayung matagal na pala silang kikontak ng mga buyer/complainants . dito ang bilis makasagot kasi nababasa ng ibang tao. NAKAKATAKOT mag order sa LAZADA.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about