I ordered 3 pairs of boots from Lazada. I am a size 37.

For some reason, I accidentally clicked on size 36 for 1 pair. It was an honest mistake, a misclick which is a common mistake. I informed them of this and asked that my item be replaced with a size 37. I was told that my item cannot be replaced, and that I can only return it.

Common sense dictates that after the item is returned, I should receive a refund. Therefore, my solution was to order the same pair with the correct size this time, return the wrong one, then wait for my refund.

According to them, I was declined and that even if I return the wrong pair, I will not receive a refund. I find this to be very wrong and unfair.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Unfair.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi TangibleEgyptianMau440, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.Regards!

to LazadaPH #1466928

After having received 2 emails telling me how "declined" I was, after freaking out like mad, after wasting almost the whole day at work calling your supervisor back and forth.. I still got what was but right and that is to be refunded!

You say, "For us to settle this matter the soonest"... wow, I was never going to get a refund if not for my many, many hours of persuasion. This has been solved, but you people should do something about your {{Redacted}} policy. Soon as I had received the pair of shoes, I still paid for it and called immediately (not wasting a minute more).

I never even wore the shoes and you people told me that because it was a misclick on my part, no matter what, your upper management would just decline me and not give me a refund. In other words, I get *** in the end. Well, I am not one to ever get *** Donna, one of your supervisors should know this.

No need to get my order number.. she knows who I am.