Baguio, Benguet

I order a faucet water heater and unluckily it didn't work due busy schedule in work and school as a student I didn't notice the day of returning the item that it was over on the returning day period. they were trying to call me but due to some event I miss their calls and having hard to answer their email but I did once. I was asking for a refund but since the return period for refund is over, they should give it back to the merchant and replace it or have it fix but Instead of them to cover the warranty of the merchant they send it back to me

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1585. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1210996

We're sorry to hear about what happened. May we ask for the order number for your concern so that we can check it and help you?

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!